Love Quotes


Your heart is on the left, But it’s always right
hug harder, laugh louder, smile bigger, love longer ‹3
i don’t have anything to o f f e r but i have my h e a r t ?
I’m a drug – You’re a addict…Come on now baby, Make me your worst habit.
If I were a star – He’d be my sky.
They said that Disney land is the best place in the world – Obviously they’ve never been in your arms.
I’m a lover, not a fighter, but i’ll fight for what I love.
It takes millions of people to complete the world, but it only takes one to complete mine!
Cinderella walked on broken glass. Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass. Belle fell in love with a hideous beast. Jasmine married a common thief. Ariel walked on land for love and life. Snow White barely escaped a knife. It was all about blood, sweat, and tears, because love, means facing your biggest fears.
LOVE noun ( add your own definition )
Like a song stuck in my head, you are stuck in my heart.
Everyone has a weakness, you just happen to be mine.
In this world of black and white, you are my colored picture
If it’s wrong to love you,
then my heart just
wont let me be right.
If You’re Asking If I Need You
The Answer Is Forever,
If You’re Asking If I’ll Leave You
The Answer Is Never,
If You’re Asking What I Value
The Answer Is You,
If You’re Asking If I Love You
The Answer Is I Do
I love when my heart smiles,
but the best of all,
it smiles because of you.
Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice,
falling in love with you
was beyond my control.
When you finally find someone who
you want to spend
the rest of your life with,
you want the rest of your life
to start right away.
You have to kiss a lot of toads
before you find a handsome prince.
if i could rearrange the letters of the ABC’s
i would put U and I together
and next to each other forever.
Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it,
then I look at your smile and I know it is.
Just the thought of being with you tomorrow,
is enough to get me through today.
You are what happened
when I wished upon a star.
Whenever we’re apart
it feels like a part of me is missing…
and then I remember,
you have my heart.
Each time i miss u,
a star falls down from the sky.
So, if you looked up at the sky,
and found it dark with no stars ,
it is all your fault,
You made me miss you too much.
If I could have 3 wishes,
I wouldn’t wish for the stars,
the moon, the riches and this life.
But for 25 hours a day,
8 days a week,
and 13 months a year
to spend a longer time with you.
I was lonely and scared
I asked god for an angel
and he sent me something
even better he sent me you.
Late at night when all the world is sleeping,
I stay up and think of you.
And I wish on a star,
that somewhere you are thinking of me too
If I count how many times
you’ve crossed my mind in my entire life,
I’d be lying if I said it was too many cause
you only crossed my mind once,
why? You never left .
It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once,
but I don’t believe it.
Every time I see you,
I fall in love all over again.
Once Upon a Time,
Something Happened To me,
It was the Sweetest Thing that ever could be.
It was a Fantasy,
A dream Come True,
It was the Day i Met You.
You can fall from the sky, You can fall from a tree, But the best way to fall, Is in love with me
Last night I looked up at the stars
And matched each one with a reason why I love you
I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars
If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever.. If Your asking if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never..If Your asking what I value the Answer is U.. if Your asking if I love U the answer is I do.
If love was a law i would be in prison for the rest of my life
Three little words they
were dying to tell each other,
no it wasn’t I love you…
it was we belong together
if I ever write the story of my life,
don’t be surprised when your name
appears a billion times.
Some may call it destiny
Some may call it meant to be
But I just call it you-and-me
Love isn’t what makes the world go round
Baby, it just makes the ride worth while
You can fall to the floor, you can fall from a tree,
but the best way to fall is in love with me
0LD MR. WEBSTER
could never define
what`s being said between
your heart and mine. <33
If I could be an angel I’d make your every wish come true..
But I am only human, just a girl who’s loving you
Gravity can’t be blamed
for people falling in love
I’m addicted to those kisses that keep me up all night
I never knew that anything could ever feel so right.
I love you boy, can’t you see,
your simply *everything* to me.
There is a *sparkle* in your eye that only i see..
and there is a place in your heart where only I wanna be.
A kiss is just a *kiss* till you find the one you Love
A hug is just a *hug* till it’s the one you’re thinking of
A dream is just a *dream* till you make it come true
Love is just a *word* till it’s proven to you.
your one of a kind
which also means
your kinda [ the one ]
Love is when you fall asleep in his arms..
..And wake up in his dreams..
*You’re 2 inches away from me, but you’re still too far away*
You are incredible
…my only one…
I never thought love
..could be passionate fun..
The space between the tears we cry
is the laughter that keeps us coming back for more
Destiny determines who comes…
Your heart determines who stays.<3
There is one thing that makes me wake up in the morning,
and its thinking of seeing *you* that day.
Love is…running into his arms,
Colliding with his heart
And exploding into his soul.
If you always love who you always liked
Then you’ll always get who you always got.
I couldn’t tell fact from fiction or if my dream was true,
the only sure prediction in this whole world, was you.
Love me now or love me never
but if your going to love me,
Love me forever.
All our memories will be locked up tight
Even all our stupid fights
The laughs, the tears, the cries, the fears
Have built up thru the years
I’ll never let us be apart
& you will always remain in my heart.
kisses don’t mean anything
*until your in love*


Post a Comment

Make Your Comment

Previous Post Next Post